Sunday, April 17, 2011

颁奖典礼?

Two days didnt update already..got miss me or not??waha~ promised wasabi i will blog in english..so..there it is~1 post~haha....

what i did on Friday? almost forgotten..just remember i got headache..dizzy like hell during work..zzz..made me so moody~~

headache + hungry, and its raining wawawa....cant go to the usual restaurant..=((...what can we eat inside meropoint?? expensive and not nice..zzz...Expensive is the main reason laa...dont want to waste money maa...after loitering around for few minutes...i cant stand already...bought two doughnut~~choc puding~~ satisfied...dont know why after ate became more dizzy..=((....

after that still got a lot of time..so i followed the two guy went to the 3rd floor for arcade~zzz....so free...and i shouldnt wear the jacket...its so hot up there...aiya..i long time didnt go already ma..mana tau there dont have aircon punya...

 why so like to play basketball 1?? nice meh??

 ya larr...u win already~
...................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................

Yesterday~Majlis anugerah cemerlang 2011~

Mayyee came to my house then we went there together~=))...
the first person that catched my attention was Mr soh..with his super striking yellow batik haha....dont know why everytime go to school i will notice him first 1 rather than other teacher..zzz...he came to talk to me and ask me about university stuff....then...the replied that i had expected :" still want to choose nursing ar?"..with THAT expression...haha.....i just smile and say YES~! and the same reply also...i dont think they will give me..i need luck!

 the hall~

 got performance also leh..i didnt expect got 1 lorr...wasted my time...apalaaa...ofcourse i did act that i paid attention to him..padahal i didnt listen any word...just know got people singing and guitaring~.. seems like all students didnt pay attention to them... so pity lorrr...imagine you have done all sort of hard work, practice everyday in house and lastly, people just talk when you are performing..aih..how hurt~..=((
atleast i capture them to give them some confident haha....so that they got the feeling that they are artist...aha...so siao..paiseh...i sot already....too bad la camera cant zoom...


 guess who is this?? haha....very yeng meh now?

and i felt so weird with my outfit yesterday...zzz....i like my dress..but my pants and shoes are just so not match with that shirt...dont curi curi laugh me behind...=((....felt so uneasy and weird....but i lazy to change so many things ma...after that still need to work so i just wear working pants and shoes lorr...BTW, why everyone wore until so formal 1..zzz....made me feel even weirder~

 me and wasabi~ my fringe very panjang~~....she came late..so teacher dont let her to go up to the stage to take her prize..haha...kesian....who ask u want to be the 'tetamu kehormat'?? =P

 was searching for TAM to take photo together..manatau she went to the staffroom to take buku koko...(yii?? i also havent take worr...zzz....)so, just me and wasabi lorr..

 after that we join those parents to have jamuan at dewan makan asrama~..after that cheah and me walked to metropoint ourselves lorr...and we got cheated by the escalator..ish..they change the way already...we didnt notice and when we walked to the going-up-escalator, saw people coming down..zzz

every saturday we cant break together 1 ma...we can choose to break at 2pm, 3pm, 4pm or 5pm..then ar, yesterday cheah chose to break with JiaChi leh...got lenglui dont want me already...so bad right....=((
when he came back from break, he told me he went to chongkee...i was like, huh? u said the auntie passed away already 1? then now tell me she is still selling curry mee at there?? O.O!!!..i thought he was joking around so i just gave him this =.= look...and felt so cold...lol...after that only he told me got another person took over already...i guess is her son?? the sell ABC 1..and he said the curry not so 'concentrated' already ooo...

but i still want to try...so i went there at 4pm...but they close already wawawa...so sad..nevermind..next time lorr...we went to eat charkueytiao AGAIN~
(yorrrr...i hate the two dogs at metropoint la...keep follow me all the way to CHONGKEE!!!...=((...dont come near me la..later i cry how...=(( )

 owhya! yesterday i had my breaktime with ManWai~ see! he want to steal my domino card and voucher~ =@

 these are what i got...a sijil and a batu..cheah call it stone lol...quite nice also ma i think...got my name 1 leh..haha....owhya!! haha...i had used the voucher yesterday night..and ofcourse the domino card~ pizza!! pizza!!! nice~~~forgot to take photo...suan le~

and this..my service point for March~RM116.29~~
Cheah said its a lot oo..ya ar?..zzz....he got RM300++..=(

lastly, let you all see my fringe once again~~ wahaha~~~ finally i cut them already...now short short and straight straight le...
no la...im not that pro..my mum said senget already worr....nevermind la..special...haha....dont want post my new look up...let u all samxixi~~=DD


忘记讲了,很开心因为爸和咪都来支持我。。
谢国隆还跟我讲爸一直偷拍我。。(有证据!但懒惰上传!)
哈。。有点感动tim。。
虽然刚开始时会觉得。。干嘛他们要来?一定很闷的喔。。
可是后来想想。。。那是因为他们爱我嘛。。。为我感到骄傲。。
虽然只有一个A。。
=DD。。
看到他们坐在那里无所事事感觉好像很浪费他们的时间。。可是他们都没有怨言。。
然后看到他们的笑容真的超感动~
开心~

爱你们~

No comments:

Post a Comment