Thursday, March 3, 2011

unstable mood

heard that H1N1 is coming back and a girl dead of H1N1..aih...take care ar my dear readers and friends~~记住,洗手洗手洗手!!注意卫生。。我要看到你们都健健康康的!!

today's  mood keep  changing. Morning, continue TVB..i really dont  know why the  12th episode cant load..made me so moody..end up watching  mandarin's version..

suddenly dad  said   want  to  bring  me  to Lowyat wahaha...my  laptop finally recover already..changed to  excited mood..

went to Jusco taman maluri..wow! our  very first time  going so far..the furthest we  went before  this was the mines..haha...today improve a  lot..although  keep on calling brother  and  dad on  the way..lastly reach also..

then dad sent us to Lowyat..finally~~i miss him so much~~~ cant wait to touch him...excited state*

see! my lappy also very happy..help him to bodycheck 1st in the car..



bought a HDMI cable at there and also bought him a new pants (keyboard protector)..

dad sent us back to jusco..me and mum continue shopping..bought a few bottle of red wine before balik...

once i reached home and wake up my lappy..its still ok..quite happy because they didnt help me to wash his memory..FB..BLOG...then!! when i started to msn...argh!!!!!!! some key sot already..omg la...ruined my mood again..i dont want him to leave me again lorr...just see him for few hours then want to go hospital again meh..sobs....

moody until night!! argh not shuang!!

but then, mood change again when our plan for next week is ON!! wahaha...so now neutral back already..

aih..really want to improve my english..mum asked me to take english course since im not working..suggested by an aunty..she said opposite yuhua there got..i saw it..what Cambridge english 1..but i'm just too lazy to go and find out more about it..keep procrastinating~~
she said i sure wont go to work 1 worrr....zzz....shot by her many times already..from rest one month, until finished  CNY..and then end of february..until now..my current excuse is after next week..hope my current life really will change after next week la...

good luck! lol...

mum watching Purple Rose now..
wahaha...
好想说亲爱的是我~~

2 comments:

  1. the cambrigde thingy rite... i guess got a ang mo teach... miss heng's relative punyer husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, wat u mean by next week chg? means u gonna work after next week?

    ReplyDelete