Wednesday, March 16, 2011

豪大个仔了~

2011/03/05
Hao's birthday~actually his exact day is on 26th of feb 1..due to some personal reason..we postponed the celebration to the following week~


handmade cake from uncle zai zi~

procrastinated this for a long long time..and now i'm very lazy to blog about it already..so, u guys just view photo laa...haha~~
gold key..why 21st  must give gold key leh? but nice~..haha...

party time~~
food food~~

cousin and yang..


the birthday boy~

a lot of reporters~

we are happy family~

my  cousin~~ love him~~

i  got help to clean lorr....so good ha~

present of the day~

guess what we gave him..i mean me and yang...haha~~
this~
guess guess guess~
yang's friends~
4 yuhua botak head~haha..
thanks for coming wahaha~~
red yellow blue green~~

owh! before ending this..haha....

never been this clean~and only last for one day..

and this..i guess this is the first time they fold their blanket..haha....

and  hey!  i  just got their call  few hour ago..so  i'm  going to become the toilet cleaner TJ already..dont worry, forsure i will share my experience with u..wahaha~~
starting my work next monday..dont forget to come and visit me ar~~haha...come to singk also..so that i can get more commision~you are welcome to give me some tips~~LOL...havent start work already crap so much..seems like i got quite a positive view on my first job..wahaha~~~


2 comments:

  1. Ur bro got say anything about my present? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...quite surprise..cos we all guess its chocolate..lol...i got record it..ha~

    ReplyDelete