Thursday, March 17, 2011

Black PoPo

saw a few friends updated about their movie day..made me feel like update too..ha..watched two movies yesterday~

Black  Swan..
Ron keep saying its nice nice nice..made me feel like watching it too..yes! after few months, my download-movie-mood had came back to me..actually its just ok for me..but really, the last sentence she said really very meaningful~=))...

and,  really 18sx 1 leh..a lot of 18 scene..girl with girl somemore..i cant tahan and press ff...haha...and got 1 part, when her finger bleed a little bit, she go and peel off the skin argh!! so pain lorr~~~another 1,in the hospital..one of the minor character, Beth, she use knife to poke her own face arggghhhhh!!! and Nina's toe....geli daoooo~~~~~should have more this kind of scene ma..make me excited a bit..haha...
this part quite nice..when she slowly becoming the black swan..her fur...slowly become feather....nice...but a bit geli also..imagine your body suddenly full of black fur...yiii~~


next! this!!
Lelio PoPo
ya larr,  i know i'm a bit outdated..dont know why suddenly this dvd appear in my house..how can i waste this chance to watch it? haha...not bad ar..cheated my tears..ha...feeling weird why a comedy will cheat my tears? watch yourself la..

some part really very funny..one of it is when they want to cross the road..you know larr, ah ma walk very slow 1 ma..then the car honk them, then, hahaha...they show him wengchun..LOL xiao si wo...their action very funny..

not bad la..if you got time, just give it a chance lorr..support Malaysia a while..although after reading THIS, a  bit dissapointed..ha...


owh ya!
did i tell you?
 they called me again yesterday, ask whether i can start to work this friday..
so, im going to start my work this saturday..wahaha...
good luck~~
two more days to rot,
before the new life begins..
=))

No comments:

Post a Comment