Thursday, February 7, 2013

Say goodbye to sem3

finally done with my semester3 officially. I cant imagine what result i will get..=( BUt, cannot always think aboput it..if not my sem break will just go off like that..i need to break! im only gonna  break break your break break your heart! =P..
enjoy first day of holiday with love~~ but im having sorethroat and flu...aih...exam season sleep so less...immune system distrupted..=( so easy get infected...

oh by the way, actually i already started to enjoy yesterday..bought two bags..1 to ganti my current red red that 1..so its also RED RED!.and two long sleeve shirts..i like long sleeve shirts..><...and jackets..haha...although in our country's weather sometimes not suitable..that's why i wonder why are there so many nice long sleeve shirts available still.. those buyers got chance to wear it meh? plus its those thick thick type..=S
in love with my new jacket~ hehe~~

want to watch cny moviessss~~~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment