Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May-Ending-Soon..Seriously??

that day chatted with friends. I wonder before how could she be that hardworking translated all my blog post 1 by 1 and read everytime..then i just assumed that she didnt really follow my blog actually. til she told me there's an option, which it will auto translate your blog post into english..i was like, seriously? so some of the things and comment and bad words that i talked about class and friends, she knew all..=S..whatever..i did mean what i typed..so, nothing to worry about, im just expressed my own feeling in my own place..

so, dragged by curiosity, i went to try that "translate it into english" option. i LOL when i saw my blog title...PACIFIC WHERE THE FAKE FISH...seriously?? LMAO....OMG...hahaha...excuse me...=S
then i continue reading the few latest post. really couldn't understand most of it..kesian my dear reader that dont know mandarin. thanks for being so understanding and supportive.. =D

why so less post in May? =S (idk sir.) that is why im here to increase the number of post..><.. done with my midterm exam today. our midterm is different from others i suppose.. anyone having midterm exam that is just 10 MCQ? and only 1 subject? anyway, i should appreciate it right.. and, it had passed, so just let it be~

when i was thinking what photo to upload for this post, i opened my May folder and cant find any interesting recent photo. How sad~~~~ die die also want to upload photo. so that my dear readers wont get bored of my "long gas wordy" post...

i went to PC expo last saturday, with my two little bro, and fei's gf. my target is to get a kaspersky only..ended up buying extra things.. a new earphone~~^^ my sony earphone spoilt liao..so heart pain~

this is the hairstyle i made during the 1st day of posting..ended up changed into the normal hairstyle when i reached ward..reason: too messy, and when i put on the cap, look like aunty..=S...

my steamfish~~
 why my ginger so hodoh...........my mum can cut until so thin size..why mine so fat...ugly ginger...

yesterday i cooked black pepper chicken chop.^^

emo face...

i went to connaught pasar malam with mum and fei and yang just now..it started to rain before we reached. but we still going, so do others.. now only i know connaught pasar malam continue their business even though its raining punya...=S...
bought fried chicken chop, jv cheong fan, sausage tokyo crepes and eggtart~ i like arrr~~~
then the jv cheong fan arr...tipu orang punya lorrr...i thought really like penang punya use "prawn sos" de.. manatau...cheated my feelings, made me moody when eating it..so sweet and salty..i dont like...i want penang jv cheong fan~~~
hao kan hao xiu dan shi bu xi huan chi~~

just now cant find photo, so i took a few..><...long long time didnt show my xiao chao mei to u all liao...

oopss!! domo jealous already..so, took with him also la..^^
they are my accompanies in hotel~~

til then..dont like to show my weakness(english post..) just once in a blue moon is ok kut..or u all like i post in english? dont want la~ =P...

No comments:

Post a Comment