Saturday, July 14, 2012

Symptoms of stress

 Another symptom of stress is that, i will blog everyday..haha~~express xia maaa....><

so this is my study look..got other more advance de..cant post up here..later saham jatuh to negative..aha~ lalala...

After yesterday's picture, i suddenly got the feeling to collect all the red & pinky things around my study table. so the result was....
next time if free baru i collect the reddy things in my house la~>< wuliao~~

i wanted to find out my UNO card for my next vacation. cant find~ BUT!!! look at what i found! LOL
 made me smile~ =')
18's birthday present from ah TAM~

and this! LOL...dont know they still remember or not they gave me this~ and i keep it until now didnt wear before even once! sure he will say i em bei min 1~ ><
 i know its pretty but....dont know la~ haha......its still in good condition anyway..

To compensate them, after 3 years....i wear it lorrr~~ 
xD
the combination of 18th and 21st's birthday present~ style~~
i'm still not willing to give up my crystal. wore it for few years already. got gan qing 1 lorr..i think since form5 right KQ? or F3? 0.0  i just remember that year we got big exam. then bought this. purple for knowledge maa~

Although just the little star~><....
happy or not Brian FAM? 
i know you sure dont remember 1..and Leong Wai Mun..
Thanks arr~~
maybe when i 30 years old only i wear the bracelets lor...

and today! non productive day! because i was waiting someone to bring me to PCFAIR...Wait wait wait and wait..lastly didnt go..zzz.....and i slept at 930am..thought will wake up at 12pm like that 1..manatau...1621..i was shocked!! wasted 1 day~~
 Pat say hi!~
(another stress symptom~)

My most important friend during exam season~

And now! the face after print out my sociology assignment ngek ngek~~
actually now im having pimpleful face lor. but due to the soft skin effect, its not that obvious right.. dont get shock if you meet me in reality. aih~ biase la. exam season memang like that 1.
messy and dry hair i got..lalala~ and my fringe! very long already. got the urge to cut them just now. 
=S

Wondering why i post in english recently? 
(oopps, to be more specific, in rojak language.)
another stress symptom kut~ 
lalala
study study!!

2 comments:

  1. I NOE THOSE STARS LEG BRACELETS!! hahaha i rmb wei.. cuz i dno wat u like so seriously i walked around metro kajang randomly trying to look for things and dats like the best i can get for u lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK is during f3 leh..wakkaak.. i oso gt bring along that wif me when i came korea last time..^^

    ReplyDelete