Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I ANTI YOU SK!

i want to post about sushiking 1..ya! i purposely went back to kajang just for the bonanza.. i dont know why i suddenly change my mind and came back home for the shit!!! made me so gek not shuang..exploded!! i just told ron only about the incident! i am too lazy to repeat everything..just forget it la! and i swear i wont go sushiking again! never!!! so dont talk sushiking in front of me again! hate those just want to earn money punya peniaga!! just because of money willing to lose their good customer.. aih~ who ask u to be the minority? btw, i wanted to apologize to the cashier.. sorry for showing u my shitty face haha~~ i just cant control my face expression when im too gek! and the MANAGER!! Thanks ar..for your special training..trained and challenged my patience! u succeed to 'build up my fire'... lalala~ what ever...
YOU HAD LOSE ME FOREVER~ 
ANTI SUSHIKING =D...
jusco's sushi nicer lor..=P

i am done with 2 subjects! 3 more left and i will be free..started to plan my days after exam wahaha...i want to meet all my lovess and go vacation with them..must plan my time wisely so that i can meet everyone at least once..hehe~~~

i hate studying at hotel in the midnight..no food supply arr...at home i can cook whatever i want.. at hotel~ hmm....just got those kering punya i dont like!!! i want heavy food!!

took a few photo from my hotel view to those food stalls. just found out that i deleted 1am++ 1....ya..i started to feel hungry at 1 something..that time still got a few stalls open lor.....malay stall indian stall and surprisingly! lukluk car~~~
you see! this is the photo taken at 3am! malay stall also closed! but he is still there.. i wonder if there are people eating luk luk at 3 am...3 something started to rain and he is still there! bravo!








 suddenly found out that i like didnt use this effect before.. multiexposure..but just 2 in 1, not more than that. fall in love with it liao...next i want to try on what leh?
for your information..ya, i put stranger cute and sweet little baby as my dekstop background. everytime on my laptop will feel.. ha~ cute! in love~too bad didnt take her contact number.. if not i want to date her go zoo negara! waha~

this is taken at 4am..finally closed and ready to go back..the lukluk uncle..aih~ i really got the urge to go down bungkus 1 lorr..at 1am that time.. but alone i scare pulak~~

domo teman me hungry together~~~ya i brought him back to hotel accompany me study.. he is so fat and comfortable to hug~ ^^

enough for today! atleast release my stress...find 1 day free i want to go SK's website comment about their service..if i still remember la..which i think i wont..=S..always very fast forgive others 1...not good!
hungry arrr......

i dont want to balik hotel arrrrrrrrr...
study study!!

1 comment:

  1. why my post will suddenly got the background colour itself? those words...ish...so ugly lor like the previous post..suddenlly one line become white background ish!!! so i terus change all to pink...better than white..lalala...still dont like this! wawa!!!

    ReplyDelete