Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday!

if its normal school days then i will be very appreciate and excited until sing out loud!! but..too bad la..its study week.. friday signifies that's two more days left until my finals on monday..wawawa......

once again! i hate people ask that question..

" study already ar? finish study already ar? sure study a lot already 1 laa?" 

all these kind of question just don't get lost since secondary school. WHY? if u want to ask can you please believe what i answered? if you don't believe then why u ask? i really still got a lot not yet touch maa... people like to make their on assumption. 
"aiya, sure cheat de la..impossible haven't finish revise la..every time result so good.." 

i don't like this kind of people arrr...i don't like people think that i'm cheating..ya, i care about what others think of me..who don't cares? i memang those last minutes types ma. so? my result is good? maybe for you, my result is consider good but for me, i don't think so maa... what's wrong if i say my result is bad? and im not clever? i just don't satisfy with my result. then? they will say you are hypocrite! aih~ maybe that's my fault too. i looked like a hardworking girl~ wahaha...is that a good thing? =S maybe~ or maybe it's the same theory again. my "hardworking" is not the same meaning as your "hardworking"..  study notes once in a while for you is consider as hardworking but for me, it's not! it's just the matter of personal point of view..kut~

AIH..WHY U LIKE THAT! WHY!!!

one of my friend said that's because they did like that. they cheated others. that's why they think that you are same like them. well maybe he's right. who knows~ Maybe always tell people they don't study but everyday and night holding notes. on computer also read lecture notes every where also lecture notes~ lalala~~~

this thing just won't dissapear de oo.... Everytime exam season i will gek about it for atleast once. i don't like the people-assume-you-are-cheating feel!! especially if they ask me face to face! i dont know how to respond to their 'funny' reply. funny meh? not lor!!! hmph!!! 

lalala~~~~ok! enough enough...not good talking bad about people during exam season..haha....yesterday was a productive day! wahaha....finally got the study-week feel liao..is it too late? aih~ what to do.. always tend to escape from reality during this stressful season. if you notice, everytime you will see me playing sushido when exam is near...lalalalila~~~~tell you a secret! i got skills already leh..hahaha...upgrade liao..my sushido~~~><

ugly expression haha! 
kidney why you so complicated!!!
 everytime talk about kidney i also feel scare lor..because im the type that always tahan kencing de. very scare i got renal calculi arrr~~~
><

i gt many red things wahaha...
yii? got sinchan leh..halo...=.=''

k la..its time to sleep..my biology clock really messed up liao~ 
melatonin, why u no ask me to sleep??

1 comment:

  1. hahaha LIKE THIS POST!! u say, if they ask ur the question rite, u jz reply, if u ask me, then u don question my answer! lol!! really laa.. they oso like x believe me if i x study, bt i everytime open my door and they see me facing computer, onli the boys noe dat i really last minute study lol

    ReplyDelete