Tuesday, June 5, 2012

^^

BRAVO! congratulations TJ! you had started the first step..i always wish i can voice out my opinion..i always chose to keep them to myself due to many reason. one of them is because i care, i care about what people might think of me about my idea or point of view..i care about everyone that i love, everyone that i knew..that's why life like this is very suffering and no freedom..

finally! i'd voiced out. u asked, i answered. so dont ask me why. you should ask yourself, why u ask that question. ok? u asked because u want to know about others opinion, not to find out why people doesnt agree with you. i got my right to voice out my opinion. its not my problem to care about why the answer is nt the answer that u want. ok.. conclusion, im happy with myself today..hihi!

another thing, people really tend to forget about themselves when commenting others. they thought they are perfect. they dont think before they talk. what can we do? remind them? ha, better just take care of my own business first la.. im too lazy to fight.. i still care.. that's why i remain silence.. silence doesnt means im agree with you.. i still want this relationship.. you dont want? that's your problem..lalala~~

whatever shit that happened just now, the night before 12am, it passed, life still moving on..^^ its 5th of june already!^^ welcome 5th of june~><

No comments:

Post a Comment