Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1st Day Of Sem 1 2012/2013

Yes! I'm officially a UKM BACHELOR OF NURSING 2ND YEAR FIRST SEM student..btw, i havent register for my course yet~~ lalala~~ system's problem! not mine lorr....cant find my subject in the list ish! waste my time..somemore said that we are given 1 week to register, how to register if dont have our course..

My first day was very relax. I think it probably will be the most relax day in this sem~ guess whats the first thing we did yesterday? undi seats..lol.......So wu liao~ seats also want to undi..undi memang is our class hobby...what also want to undi..then where's our hak untuk memilih? zzz...btw, i like my place...because its just right in front of lecturer...i hope this will avoid me to fall asleep during lecturer..but ar, i just realise that by having this seat means it will be very hard to curi makan during lecture already..oh NO! =S

actually i dont mind also la about the undi undi..whatever la~~ but arr...yesterday another undi session really made me...down....i will try to give cooperation..hope we have good teamwork la...get high high mark together arrr!!!

besides, our class got a new speaker! and! we watched movies in class...upgraded maa..2nd year already leh...somemore went class so early but no lecturer..zzz...waste our time..we should have go later...=S...and i got insomnia...dk why i just cant sleep early...almost 4am only fall asleep..
owh ya! about the movies, we watched THE GAME and THE EYE 10...YA!! chinese movie..lol....watch chinese movie with malay friends...><...

first day only i already can feel the business of the whole sem...jia you arr!!

lecturer want us to watch shaun the sheep~~ x pernah dengar...jom watch at youtube~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment