Monday, September 30, 2013

Y^^Y

what an achievement! ><.. manage to update the procrastinated blogpost in this few hours..satisfied...^^
looking back what i did in september...aih..how can i concentrate on studies when there are a lot of distraction like family gathering and friends gathering, moreover, my movies and dramas? hmm..i dont know...i just dont want my university life to be just studies studies and studies.. i hate that kind of life..

September is ending in half an hour time..October...KQ's birthday month..is coming..
.its been a few years since we last celebrate birthday together...miss those moment..arh~ i felt jealous everytime i see other good friends celebrating their birthday together and give present to each other every year..my present to her stopped since when i also cant remember already...aih...
want to find back the feelings of choosing present for the love ones..and also handmade present...
there are a lot of excuses which shouldnt exist...=(
time, ideas, assignments...
... ...
even the near 1 also very hard to meet up..oversea's? no need to think liao...=S

hoi! stop emo! new month new starts~ ^^
going to start concentrate on studies already..atleast must study few slides a day arr.....those lecture notes sedang membanjiri me....day by day.....=(

currently still staying at the study room...should i upload photos or go back to my room? or should i start study?
dilemma.....
anyways, congrats to myself for completed the blog updating mission..
hope you guys enjoy reading my life..
=)


1 comment:

  1. Haha .ya la.. i oso cnt rmb when i stop celebrating my bday jor.. everytime during my bday oso gt midterm exam.. haish...

    ReplyDelete