Saturday, December 4, 2010

wahai~~

since thursday 1530, i had took a long long rest until now..havent really started my PA yet...yesterday addicted to viwawa again..played with my bro until just now 12pm..then slept til 1930...i planned to start PA yesterday but...aih.....anothe planning for today...12am start PA...hope i can finish it larrr...just read those dasar wat.....the previous chapter like read many times dy...and very less possibility compare with dasar..so..hehe.....BTW, sushido so nice~~~~~~ wahaha......

finally..the toughest week had passed~~~wee~~~.left 4 times to meet my friends at school...for those art class 1..left 1 time...i think we wont gonna meet each other anymore after that?? because not many are close to me...all i knew is just my classmate..aha~~~hope that we really can keep in touch....lalala....what am i crapping here...zzz

recently keep thinking my plan after STPM..wahaha...i have many things to do...hope i really can follow my plan la..dont like last time..plan already but keep postponed...due to my laziness...zzz....

PA PA gogogo~~~!!! b4 that, sushido a while first~~

No comments:

Post a Comment