Saturday, December 11, 2010

the day of today

im here again...i find it very hard to concentrate at home..1stly because of a lot of distraction..plus lack of stress...because we still have few days to the next paper..sigh.....can the day come faster?? cant wait to finish the exam..2more papers wahaha......

recently..ya, this two days everyone is talking about the suicidal case because of love..does it really worth it?? i don't plan to give any comment as im not that person or the relative of the victim and im not even their friends...zzz...i just wonder, does love really that powerful??

planned to watch my zhong wu yan after the exam...but..due to my laziness towards study, i watched 1 episode just now..argh!! Qi Xuan's dad died already...so pity...wawawa...7episode more to go...haha...trying very hard to control myself not to straight away watch the last episode..haha...owh ya!! i watched the 1st episode of 《流氓校长》..new taiwan drama..got 小鬼and曾之乔..got 吴孟达also..i find it quite interesting.. i think i will follow this drama?? haha..another new taiwan's drama is the 《channel X》by郑元畅and郭采洁...i havent really start to watch it because its like some serious drama..maybe the interesting part havent start yet?? zzz....will test few episode before give up it...

next..talk about my tvb..argh!! i miss them..especially when saw peng's update about the tvb2010..got a few i havent watch yet..she promise me will save for me 1..dont know she got keep or not leh?? gonna save from her once i finish my exam..hoho...wait for me!!!!

planned to burn midnight oil again..that's why i'm wasting time here..once i plan to study at a specific time, i wont start it early even if i got nothing else to do, i will just force myself to sleep..ish..how can i be like this??..and yesterday heard bra they all discuss about maths1..ish...i dont dare to listen laa...dont discuss in front of me please..and bra told me too the marks he got for PA1..wawawa...i dont dare to check too..becaue i shot many of them..zzz...

wawawa...can i on FB now?? actually i dont think hibernating my FB does help me to be more hardworking or pay attention on my studies..because i tend to find other things to do..such as tv, sleep, blogging, loitering around rather than touching my bookss...but since i had made the decision, i have to force myself to follow..and also, this is the 1st time i can hold my promise for so long..that is around two months already...didnt on my FB account...another four++ days to go..then i'll be consider successfully compliance with my promise wahaha..zzz....the very 1st time..everytime also cant hold my promise long 1...advise to myself, dont make promise easily and irrationally next time..zzz

wah..crap also can crap so long ar..zzz....yer..i want to type in chinese laaa...maybe i should stick to what i like?? not try to change myself into some species that i dont know..zzz....





No comments:

Post a Comment