Wednesday, December 1, 2010

unfair!!

siao!!! im retyping this post..zzz.....due to my stupidness....i had wasted half and hour at here...zzz....but i chose to retype it because dont want to let the wasted time to become unvaluable....wawawa....

havent finish my chem revision..less left than 8 hours to study...another sleepless night....

went to school with my zombie look today...i know i looked so pale..i wanted to wear a mask but the weather is too hot..zzz...so..finally finished my biology2...yesterday when revising felt so unfair..we studied STPM bio for 1 and a half years....although i didnt fully use the time...but we studied a lot of chaptersss...in the end, what came out?? where is my Ecdysis?? where is my immunity?? photosysthesis, krebs cycle, ODC...and the most important which is my favourite===GENETICS....where are them?? my mutation, my mendels law....i wanted to use endonuclease to cut the DNA fragment!!! where is it?? where is the PCR?? insulin production??? teacher still say will come out 2 question for genetics... but they didnt even show me their shadow...and also those cyclesss...finally i can keep them in my brain..those enzymes...where the ATP and NADH will go in the cycle..i remembered them...wawawa...so unfair!!!!

and the structure question they gave us....what competition?? seed development?? u dont know i dont like plant 1 meh?? why dont u give us embryology?? where is the reproduction and biodiversity??? zzz....somemore what enzyme they give us...ish!! my structure question GG le...zzz...
but luckily the essay still ok..i manage to choose four..which i got a lot of things to write...just write anything that i know..dont care whether is correct or wrong...no time to think also..zzz....

and..something happened that scared me!!! i laughed myself during the exam..then a pangawas come and see my slip..noooo!!!!! so scare i will be suspected in cheating....i wont so stupid 1 lorr.....wasted 1 and a half year to cheat in exam??? ish....still very worry about it....i want my result..although it wont be nice...sobs.........

so...still suffering..fighting with devil~~hungry and sleepy...yesterday just slept two hours and looked like a ghost..zzz.....continue with my chem laa...dont know why i feel so relax reading chem..it seem so easy to me...ya....i know i take it too lightly..i dont want to accept the fact that all i knew is just the skin of chemistry....the flesh and blood....urgh~~i cant imagine the situation tomorrow...wawawa...

help help!!!

owh! before that...finally less than 1 month to end 2010...what have i done for this year...after STPM just left around 14 days.....hope i can use them wisely and do something memorable before say good bye to HIM~~wahaha......good luck to me~~!!! stay awake until 1630~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment