Monday, December 20, 2010

cleaning the pigsty 2

STPM is gone..wahaha...today im going to present about my first activity after STPM~~
(FYI, this is the first version==>click me )


~17th DECEMBER 2010~
again..the pigsty cleaner~lol...

let me introduce you the pigsty~~
before

hahaha...can see my KGT?? lol...my group went to taman botani to do research..but end up with we ourselves fill up those form..zzz...

after

wahaha....my room was in pigsty mode for more than 1 month..but..not as in the 1st photo la..if really like that, no need to walk meh....
so, after two days of hard work..i've completely remove all the waste product of STPM out of my room..



these are the waste product..very little?? this showed how hardworking am i throughout the two years..hahaha....ya..i admit, im lazy..wahoho~~

next, im going to show you my comrade~

chemistry
say goodbye to my textbook, references book and exam papers...T.T

huk huk huk~~

Pengajian AM
very bu she de my graphss lorr...
MATHS T
i still rememer when i wrote the formula of trigo in the green colour papers during lower6, MR Soh told me its useless..all you need to do is just do more exercise, then you will remember them..zzz...he's right..i kept them in the refrigerator for the whole year until after finished STPM..zzz

i showed you about my BIOLOGY already right..haha..forgot?? click me =DDD

feel so sad when i was cleaning my room..feel like all my hard work had wasted..because i cant change their faith...no matter how hard they struggling, lastly they will be in tong sampah also...although i'm not as hardworking as others...i used my heart to do those exercise and notes..that's why, even me the lazy 1 felt so pain..i cant imagine how pain their heart are when they throw their exercise and notes..wawawa...(im refering to the hardworking ones)
lalala~~continue...

one of the tradition of KHS that i dont like is..after 5years free of 假期作业,we got it back in KHS..even Form 6 also got..zzz...apa laaa....yet i still enjoy my holiday...school reopen only copy others lorrr.....hoho




things that i chose to keep..ya, im the rubbish collector..i like to collect useless things..FYI, i still have my UPSR exam papers with me..those essays from primary school are still staying peacefully in my cupboard and i will bring them together with me to heaven..hahaha...siao!
(maths, bio and chem tuition notes, graduation book,a file full with "sms" and rubbish, PA exercise book and PN. SABA's majalah which i borrowed and didnt give back..zzz...)


books that i want to donate or sell $$$~~ anyone interested?? wahaha.....lelong lelong~~~


1. say goodbye to them..zzz...after keeping them for few years, i chose donate them..anyone interested??
2. presents from wasabi~~ <3 <3
3&4. photo frames..one of them supposed to give cik leela..but when i see them leave it alone in class for few days..feel like my hard work not being appreciated.so i chose to adopt it back..wahaha...*likes~~
5. a bunch of rubbishess..(refer to cleaning the pigsty version 1)
6. souvenir from neighbour from sg..anyone interested??
7. my present when standard 6..wahaha....
8. blue pau from wasabi's parents..
9. photos...attention everyone...photo album and photo frame wanted...anyone wants to give me present?? sek do la..aha.....

show u again the transformation~


tadaa~~~

last but not least..
something from me to wasabi~~huhuhu.....

mission1completed!!


i find that im quite lazy to blog after STPM..even online also..wahaha....dramass attract me more..wahoho...now im cooking 《刑警》。。this fewdays i have cooked 《偷心大圣PS男》and《钟无艳》。。哇哈哈~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment