Tuesday, January 4, 2011

song song~

Added two songs in my blog..ha~
nice or not..i like eh..

SECRET 
by One Republic

i like the intro music
my brother keep listen to this last time..then i fall in love with it after watched 《the sorcerers apprentice》..
ha~
and

I Won't Give Up 
by 5566

didn't listen before?? haha...sure larr...i think you all didn't watch that drama..
《格斗天王》
quite nice lorr this drama...
like this song~~~

and, MR.C asked me about the name of the songs in my blog..
so,i just tell at here la..ha..

没关系
by吴克群

好听到~~

冲动
by萧亚轩

i think this is an old song..
i knew it through《我爱黑涩棒棒糖》..one of the girl sang it..
like~~

迷路
by bii 何俊明

nice right this..hohoho...from the drama 《钟无艳》~~
=DDDDDDDDD

And lastly, my favourite song:

想你的习惯
by小宇

hohoho~~likes x infinity~
didnt put another favourite song because i cant find it..sobs...
my onion~~~

2 comments:

  1. i got watch 5566 that drama! =D Sis bought the original CD somemore. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...u also got watch?? haha...i thought no1 that i know will watch de..zzz....

    ReplyDelete