Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No Regrets

I broke my promise..tvb is just like a drug for me..especially the new series "NO REGRETS"...i really cant stop once i started..
promised myself not to touch tvb until stpm over...
but i just cant control myself..
gave myself a lot of excuses and started to watch the 1st episode..
who knows...i continue to watch until no need to sleep..
because of this i stay awake since yesterday 1830...
keep telling myself after each episode i must stop but i just cant resist to continue...
what am i doing on this time???
i suppose to study until no day no night..
look what i have done??
我是自甘堕落
如果成绩不好是我自己拿来衰的
那么没有纪律
那么不守信
叫我读书读没有几个小时就睡着
煲戏竟然可以煲通宵
还要煲到现在还酱精神
我真的没得救了
。。。
T.T

可是真的很好看
哇哇哇
。。。

3 comments:

  1. Me also nothing better than you lor...Maybe a bit bit better only lor=D At least I didnt "chase" tvb dy. My show is all 'seminggu satu episod' sahaja de.=)

    You are right. When watching tv, I very bersemangat de. But when reading books, my eyes starting to close. So stress leh. Stil gt how many days only. And I still gt the mood to watch.
    Arggh!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i forgot to tell something. The music in your blog. I terkejut when suddenly gt ppl talking =="

    Wht...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈..好像只有一首歌是那样喔..酱幸运每次都听到那首??因为没有其他version了..将就下啦~~~

    ReplyDelete