Sunday, November 28, 2010

counting down in 24 hours

wawawa..i'm so scare..huk huk huk....
today all of them went out for wedding dinner and i stay at home alone to study..i finished my notes officially..i mean, i looked through all of them..but..i dont think i can remember..sobs...
just now when i was studying, my dad helped me to massage my head and neck..felt so warm...tears rolling in my eyes..zzz.....

he asked me : your brain got so big or not?
i know he is worry about me because yesterday also he saw me burned midnight oil....sacrificed those nice food, stay at home alone,facing books..i know he scare my brain will burst or stress until become crazy like those smart people ahaha....i know how to control myself 1 laaa...since last week i changed my mode to half-give-up mode already..so...just try my best lorrr....if cant get nice result also cant do anything 1 maa....really funny lorr....ask that question while massaging my head..like investigating my brain like that..zzz..

then,
i asked my brother: how if i fail ar??
i really scare..i cant even imagine what result will i get...
he answered me: cry lorr...
ha~~that's true...what else we can do??..wahaha..........see me cry~T.T

wawawa...help help!!! i am so scare~~~
went mcd again just now..i like to eat when i feel stress...wawawa......initially want to eat roti i love you 1..but no one want to accompany me to that mamak...i dont want to go down order as there have a lot of samseng-like people..zzz...so i chose mcd drive-thru...my first time at mcd..wahaha....actually not that scary as i imagined...i thought will be like siao people talking to some strange box..haha....the service quite nice also..better than kfc 1..because it will show you how much you have to pay...aha...

err..what am i doing?? i suppose to continue my gametangium...ish...they dont want to stay in my brain eh..so i have to visit them again...so that i will remember their face more...sobs sobs...they are so cruel!!! wawawa......

sot already...suddenly feel like blogging in english...my english really very bad lorr..i want to improve!! before this dont like to show my english in public..then..suddenly feel like...dont care laa...you want to laugh just laugh lorr..i cant see your face also.....as long as i can improve..

argh!!!!! wo yao si liao..hen xiang ku dan shi mei you yan lei..wawawa....wo ku bu chu..zen yang hao..hen xiang ba ya li dou ku zhou ke shi jiu shi ku bu chu!!! hua yu hai shi bi jiao hao da..zzz....dan shi bu ke yi yi zhi zhe yang..yao jin bu..bu ran shang liao da xue zen me ban?? wah~ jiang dao jiang hao ting...dou bu zhi dao hui na dao shen me cheng ji..hai wang xiang jin da xue...huk huk huk...shei lai jiu wo??? wawawawawawawawawawawawa....xin hen zhong..hen xiang wa chu lai kan xia..tou nao ye shi..shi bu shi man le??? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

 dont care already laa....better go to sleep now!! good night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment