Monday, November 29, 2010

bu she de

just finished my 《No Regrets》..sobs....
made me cry again..saw those fans leave comment at the webpage..totally agree with them..feel so empty after the ending..like somebody had stole part of my heart..what else to watch after this..sobs...haha..is it too over?? but really lorr...so touch and nice..luckily the editor made them together..although just four years..like what YongYong said: even if its just one second, its consider forever already...(不明白吗?我知道我英文烂啦。。就是,就算只在一起一秒钟,我们已经是一生一世。。)very touch lor..when he told this to QingQing...cheated my tears...
anyways..their wrinkles quite fake..haha....and also the last part!!...

不知道将来我走的时候,谁会在天上等我呢?

那要看是你先走还是我先走。。如果我先走,就是我等你~~




argh!!! 喜欢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gonna rewatch it after STPM!!!!!! and also 《Rosy Business》!!!!!!!
wayne sang 《Rosy Business》's theme song..so nice...remind me of cai gao, sei lai lai and also pang hang...ahaha....remind me of redang too...we watched that during the jouney~~aha~~~~suddenly the song appear at the end of the show..quite surprise..but match...ha~~~~

kla bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment