Tuesday, April 1, 2008

im back!!!

come back to here again...
why will come back de??
gemini not just will feel hao qi with those new things de meh??
y will come back to old blog 1??
dont know...just feel like want..
this few days just normal only..
today feel like very nt song lor...
because got fren misunderstood me..
thought i bocor his secret..
but i also didnt explain to him lar...
because dont know how 2 start talking with him..
he looks like angry with his dark dark face...
what lar...the stupid guy said im the one who told him...
when did i told??
aih...
just cant forget this feeling...
how can like this 1 o...
luan luan say people bocor friend's secret...
i very amanah 1 ok...

i very sad leh...
my friend dont want to tell me what is her new blogsite..
how can like tis??
i am not your friend meh??
got what so secret??
want to kutuk me inside there also can give me see 1 ma...
then only i can improve myself ma...
what lar...this things already fan me for a few days..
but i just pretend like nothing happen...
nevermind lor..
if dont want then dont want lor...
i oso dont care already..
just pretend like i dont know you got new blog...

now is almost oooo...
april fool 2008 is going to end...
it will never come back again...
today i had successfully fool a guy...
that guy that said i bocor my friend's secret...
but this is before it happen..
i fool him early in the morning...
im so happy...atleast got 1 people cheated..rather than dont have right??
after i know he said me like that, i dont coi him already...
he very bad..
say me like that..
hate hate hate!!!

又靠近SPM一天了。。
很惨哦。。

2 comments:

  1. u r nt saying me ba..?
    tat dun wan let u c new blog de.. ~"~
    haha.. nt dunwan let u c jz..
    thr hav too many my personal secret..
    i dun1 let other ppl noe include close fren
    jz dun1 u all worry bout me la.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ohh..icic...i tot u 1 2 gv me c de?? wa~~ so sad...gt secret dowan 2 tell me lar?? wuwuwu.....
    bt...ok lar...its fine...i understand...i'll zhun zhong u de...haha.....

    ReplyDelete