Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#SU

Suddenly feel stress is surrounding me.. the so call 5days holiday had come into an end.. i did nothing much for the pass 5 days.. chit chatting, sleep, oh ya, i watched greys anatomy season 8..until 19 i think..then i stop for no reason and started my walking dead season4 first episode.. im looking forward to see how the governor die..please don't disappoint me..

these 5 days were bored.. basically because bro and mum went to vacation..bro went on monday and mum went on tuesday.. left me, dad and 2 bro at home..daytime, fat bro and dad need to work.. hmm...can u imagine that? now i understand the feelings of the family that has little family members.. just stay at home whole day without talking..just watch movie until fall asleep and wake up to eat. argh~~ saddening.. should i change my mind? must have more babies in the future.. single child is very lonely and pity...=(

back to the stress part...due to the slacking and procrastinating, i didnt touch any of the things that relates to uni this holiday..argh! then just now when group members ask about the slides..i just...speechless..and quickly finish my part in few minutes..and tomorrow will be the presentation day..argh! im just so dead.. 

then,  tuesday another presentation, which i suppose to finish the slides years ago..and i procrastinated it.. next, this coming monday will start my posting diary officially.. and i still dont know who is in my group and which department i will be going..argh! just hate the system very much. somemore i dreamt that i'm in the group with all the coursemate that have different channel with me..although its just a dream, but it was so real. i guess i need to be mentally prepare so that i wont get heart attack when i see the namelist.. 

i know i shouldnt be like that but i just cant help thinking like that..我就是你做错一次我就会判你死刑没得上诉的那种人。。有时候一直提醒自己要原谅别人。。是原谅了。。可是心里就还是会有那种排斥的感觉。。有些人,不适合就是不适合。。

btw, i havent get my new posting uniform yet..omg..u expect me to wear the same uniform for the whole week?? 0.0 noooooo!!!

keep fightting!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha, siblings are important in the journey of one's life, be it during childhood or adulthood! Hahah. But I guess your parents must be sayang you the most la, since you are the only daughter! I am currently at Ortho, if you happen to be posted to Ortho, let me know ya! Haha

    Be happy! =P

    ReplyDelete